Actions on Account

You have sold movables or have rendered services, but the person refuses or neglects to pay you? The sum which is owed may be recovered through an action on account.

In this regard, our legal experts will assist you in getting the sum that is owed by instituting the following procedures:


  • Formal demand
  • Obtaining judgment
  • Seizure